View more 4 days ago
Junior Technical Support & Software Development Assistant 58 views
Junior Technical Support & Software Development for full time employment in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Activities / Key Tasks
- Installation/Upgrade of our ERP systems at new and/or existing clients.
- Get familiar with our systems’ databases structure.
- Design & Development of reports / enquiries / SQL scripts.
- Manage communication with the clients and internal teams to agree and finalise assigned projects; coordination of daily support/development tasks.
- Work efficiently and responsibly either alone or as a member of a team within the frame of our company’s professional standards and approach.
Skills / Experience
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / MIS.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Solid personality; Eager to learn & teach.
- Ability to follow standards and meet deadlines.
- Be clear and consistent; Give emphasis to detail.
- Work experience in a similar environment will be considered as an advantage.
Competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
Furthermore, performing employees will be offered a bonus scheme based on personal achievement and company’s financial results,
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.