Junior Payments Officer (5854) 52 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Payments Officer to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for assisting in the reporting of reconciliation findings as well as performing research, reconciliations and resolutions of account discrepancies. You will ideally hold approximately 1+ year of relevant experience, ideally within the Forex industry. An excellent level of Excel is required as well as an excellent command of the English language.
- Assists in the reporting of the reconciliation findings.
- Performs research, reconciliation, and resolution of all account discrepancies.
- Liaises with other departments to investigate discrepancies.
- Prepares various daily/weekly/monthly reports related to client’s funds and balances.
- Compares fees between banks and PSPs.
- Ensures timely and accurate trade settlements.
- Communicates with counterparties and clients on the settlements process issues.
- Monitors settling of funds accuracy, schedules set up, and keeps track of settlements.
- Monitors bank fees to ensure are correctly charged according to the agreement.
- Executes timely payments and monitors potential issues.
- Preparation of cash flow.
- Execution of payments to suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant position within the forex industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
- Outstanding ability to identify errors.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi – task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to adjust easily on any new product and payment method on boarded by the company.