Junior Bookkeeper – Kanika Head Office Limassol – Kanika Hotels Ltd 8 views
Kanika Hotels and Resorts, a leader in the Hospitality industry’s seeking for immediate recruitment a, Junior Bookkeeper to join our team. This person will be assisting the team with reconciliations, payments, accounts receivables and will provide bookkeeping support.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, highly organized and able to work under tight deadlines and follow a schedule while adjusting to changing priorities
What we expect from you:
- Maintaining of accounting books and records.
- Handling Invoices and preparation of payment instructions.
- Communication with our Hotel Controllers.
- Liaising with authorities.
Qualifications and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma required
- Diploma LCCI THIRD LEVEL (HIGHER)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work efficiently and accurately, even with deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and the English languages – written and verbal
- EU Citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder
1+ year of previous experience performing accounting related tasks will be considered as an advantage
Apply in confidence at: https://form.asana.com/?k=fK_0bLU4810AQDxN7xwH7w&d=6450303080948