Junior Auditor/Accountant 42 views
We are looking for an Accounting/Audit senior to join our team in Limassol. for full time employment.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping of client’s transactions.
- Maintaining proper books and records for clients.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, VIES reports and other VAT issues.
- Preparation of payroll and social contribution payments/compliance.
- Preparation of tax returns (income tax, defence tax).
- Provide financial information and other reports to the clients.
- Reporting results of work performed to Director/ Manager.
- Reconciliation of banks, receivables and payables
- Issuing and settlement of invoices
- Communication with auditors and clients on issues related to audit
- Handling correspondence with clients on issues related to accounting and administration
- Supporting administrative department on various issues
- Willingness to understand and perform audit field work
- LCCI Higher or ACCA student and at least 2-4 years of experience as accountant
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek – Other languages will be considered advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Word and MS Outlook
- Experience in VAT returns and knowledge of the E-soft Accounting software will be considered advantageous
- Knowledge of Caseware software will be considered advantageous
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience