Junior Accountant – Relikor Serv Ltd 102 views
RELIKOR SERV LTD is an accounting and audit firm based in Nicosia. Our dynamic and fast-growing professional services practice is looking for a candidate for the position of junior accountant.
- Perform bookkeeping and maintain the accounting records for a number of companies
- Prepare and submit VAT and VIES reports
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting/ bookkeeping requests
- Proficiently communicating with clients, gathering relevant documentation and/or information
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of accounting
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both oral and written
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- No experience required
- Remuneration depending on qualifications and experience
- Friday afternoon off
- Pleasant environment
- Paid study leaves for the first attempt of each examination
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Please send your application to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.