Junior Accountant New 66 views
Our firm is pleased to announce the opening of a junior accountant position based in Nicosia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounting and Bookkeeping of Clients Records which can involve Multicurrency accounting entries and adjustments
- Preparation of Vat as well as VIES Returns
- Liaising with auditors for the completion of audits
- General Administrative Duties relating to Accounting Work and any other work assigned by the Management of the Company
Qualifications and skills:
- LCCI Higher Certificate and/ or Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work and respond under pressure.
- Excellent writing, communication, self-learning and coordination skills
- Previous experience in a relevant position will be considered as an advantage.
A competitive remuneration package will be provided to the right candidate.
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com.