IT TECHNICIAN – KANIKA HOTELS AND RESORTS 94 views
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact by users for problem solving and providing timely support to them
- Installing and configuring hardware components such as servers, PCs, laptops, tablets, printers, and software such as Windows, Office suits, antivirus software and other software needed by the individual departments
- Prepare any equipment for dispatch to the Group’s locations
- Troubleshooting hardware, network and software issues
- Repairing or replacing faulty hardware
- Managing technical documentation
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and issues
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Support users in the use of hardware by providing necessary advice
- Setting up user mobile devices such as Android, Apple IOS, Windows
- Travel to the remote locations for support and hardware deliveries
- Support user queries after normal office hours
- Ideally educated to degree level in Information Technology or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience in Systems Administration, PC/Laptop hardware set-up and configuration and Help Desk support.
- Strong experience and working knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server OS and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Strong working knowledge of Hyper-V and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, specifically setting up users, creating email, assigning permissions.
- Knowledge of network technologies such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of backup such as Veeam and firewall technologies.
- Experience using and troubleshooting MS Office applications with emphasis in Outlook
- Ability to create accurate, detailed documentation and present the information to a non-technical audience is required.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service skills and excellent telephone manner and face-to-face communications skills are a must
- Strong communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong team player
- An interest in technology and the desire to learn and improve
- Strong problem solving and maintaining an organized work area
- Experience with Fidelio PMS is advantageous.
Apply with Confidence at : https://careers.kanikahotels.com/madefortwo