IT Service Desk Specialist 70 views
Are you looking for career opportunities in Nicosia, Cyprus?
Then you might be our next IT Service Desk Specialist.
Akelius is seeking an experienced IT support specialist to maintain reliable, secure, and efficient day to day operations for multiple offices and properties remotely, situated in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The ideal candidate will provide innovative and reliable technology support, while also have existing Technology processes running optimally.
The IT support specialist will hold internal customer satisfaction as their top priority.
- you are the face of the IT department and secure a good experience for users in need of assistance
- monitor incoming tickets and provide quick and efficient solutions, as well as following up on actions.
- ensure all cases are processed, updated and resolved within the required SLA.
- responsible for inventory of hardware and maintain an updated stock status.
- configure and restore clients during onboardings and offboarding’s.
- being available and provide rapid IT support both remotely and at the local office.
- document internal and public articles (how to) for the IT department and end-users.
who you are
- 3+ years in an IT service desk role or similar
- proven experience in Active Directory, Azure and Microsoft 365.
- knowledge of troubleshooting in Windows.
- experience of managing and configuring devices.
- team player with the right attitude of working towards established goals.
- fluent in written and spoken English.
what we offer you
- office in central locations
- international training program
- internal promotion prospects
- private medical insurance
- health and keep-fit allowance
- fruit and refreshments in the office
- up to 36 months unpaid parental leave
how to apply
Apply to email@example.com
Akelius acquires, upgrades, manages residential properties.
Akelius owns 16,000 rental apartments in Boston, New York, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, Paris, London.
Read more at www.akelius.com