IT Sales Manager (5893) 57 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an ambitious International SaaS (Software as a Service) company with newly established operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an IT Sales Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will form an integral part of a dynamic international team operating in a fast-paced, startup environment and will be responsible for driving Sales & Business Development activities for the company. You will hold approximately 3+ years of relevant experience within Information Technology sales within a B2B environment and will have previous managerial and team leadership experience. Fluency in English is essential as well as the flexibility to travel Internationally for work assignments. The role will be based in Nicosia, with some hybrid flexibility within Cyprus for the right applicant.
- Own and drive complex SaaS and enterprise sales cycles.
- Engage in sales and marketing activities.
- Gather and distil rich customer feedback to inform and iterate product roadmap.
- Work autonomously to deliver outstanding sales results.
- Build and manage marketing, pre-sales and sales teams.
- Outline SaaS and enterprise on-premise sales strategies.
- Drafting sales and marketing budgets and control spendings.
- Planning sales cycle and ensuring targets met.
- Engage potential partners and lead strategic projects in business development.
- Perform market segmentation and identify ideal customer profile.
- Conduct commercial negotiations and execute agreements.
- Grow professional network by active participation in industry specific events.
- Generate sales qualified leads through engaging in sales marketing activities.
- Maintain corporate CRM system.
- Prepare regular reports and coordinate with the C-suite of holding company in UAE.
- BA/BSc required.
- MBA/Masters degree will be considered an advantage.
- 3+ years of relevant B2B sales experience in IT.
- 3+ years of proven sales team management experience.
- Technical background in software development and/or testing will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in sales of SDLC pro ducts and tools is desirable.
- Ability to communicate freely with C-suite executives.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Any other European language will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel across the EU for work purposes.