IT Project Manager – CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings – Nicosia, Cyprus 114 views
CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings, is a leading Group in the Cyprus insurance market and a member of the French multinational company CNP ASSURANCES, who has invested in Cyprus trusting the experience, knowledge and the highly specialised human resources of the Group and its subsidiaries, CNP CYPRIALIFE, CNP ASFALISTIKI and CNP ZOIS.
As part of its digital transformation strategy, the Group seeks to recruit a dynamic and ambitious person for the position of IT Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drawing up project plans that will support the delivery of the various technology projects.
- Updating and tracking the progress of various technology projects and managing their timely delivery.
- Preparation and updating of project status reports.
- Estimating timelines, measuring risk and proposing mitigation strategies for identified risks.
- Tracking agreed project costs.
- Liaising with technical and business managers to ensure the delivery of all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensuring that all projects activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, and internal policies and standards.
- Setting up the IT project execution monitoring mechanism and maintaining an expert understanding of the various stages of software development, enhancements, and support
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the IT Financial or Insurance Sector with extensive experience in development, enhancement, customization and integration of applications.
- Master’s degree in computer science will be considered as an advantage
- Project Management Professional certiﬁcations (e.g PMP) will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in managing the delivery of complex IT projects.
- Ability to understand the end to end IT architecture and process flow.
- Proven ability in writing technical documentation, including design documentation, training materials, and white papers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (e.g. PMI, Prince 2, Agile: Scrum, Lean, etc.)
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Applications Deadline: 10/06/2022
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence