IT Helpdesk and Support – Eurobank Cyprus Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus 66 views
Eurobank Cyprus is currently operating a network of eight Banking Centers in Cyprus. Based on their solid financial results they continue their dynamic growth and ongoing support of the Cyprus economy. They are currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of IT Helpdesk and Support, to join their growing Technology, Data and Business Transformation Unit at their offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
- Day to day operational, maintenance and support services (to support fault reporting/fixing, relocation of equipment etc.)
- Analysis, evaluation and prioritization of all JIRA requests as well as handling JIRA Group requests
- Provision of technical hardware/software support and troubleshooting to users either face to face or over the phone
- Regular communication and close cooperation with Group IT in situations where their involvement is required
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and software applications
- Regular communication with providers for the delivery, maintenance, and restoration of hardware, as well as resolution of problems
- Handling of ad-hoc requests from users for issues relating to the execution of their work
- Activities assigned by the Head of IT and/or the General Management
- Review of Group circulars and procedures for matters concerning his/her area of responsibility
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma, in Information Technology Engineering field
- Fluent in both Greek and English Language
- Additional IT related certifications will be considered an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Office suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work under pressure
The position is for the Eurobank’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for Submission: 29/05/2022
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE