IT Help Desk Technician 81 views
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated ΙΤ Help Desk Technician to join our team of ΙΤ professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in ΙΤ sector.
As an IT Help Desk Technician your main task is to solve technical problems and provide user support, so that end users can accomplish business tasks. Quickly, efficiently, and accurately. You are responsible for providing professional technical support as well as high customer satisfaction.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email in a prompt and courteous manner
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-motivated and with a strong sense of accountability
- Open to learn
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Private Insurance
- 13th salary
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.