Internal Auditor – Eurobank Cyprus Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus 65 views
Eurobank Cyprus is currently operating a network of eight Banking Centers in Cyprus. Based on our solid financial results we continue our dynamic growth and our ongoing support of the Cyprus economy. We are currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of Internal Auditor, to join our Internal Audit Department at our offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execution of audits as per the approved Annual Audit Plan
- Preparation of audit finding reports
- Participation in meetings with the audited units and presentation of the audit results
- Completion, update, review and sign off of electronic files in the Internal Audit application
- Assist in the preparation and/or review of various reports, including internal reports
- Participate in the annual risk assessment exercise for identifying the Audit Universe areas that are important to audit
- Monitoring of the electronic application for the observation of the progress of audit findings and ensuring its regular update by the units
- Enhancement of procedures followed concerning the collection of data and preparation of reports
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics / finance or a related degree
- At least 1 years’ banking experience
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- Member of ACCA / ACA / IIA
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Greek and English Language
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
An attractive remuneration package will be offred to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Deadline for Submission: 17/07/2022
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.