Integration Engineers (Software Engineering) (5831) 45 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established International provider of institutional-grade trading technology for the global digital asset market, powering many of the major players in the crypto ecosystem, we are seeking to recruit a number of Integration Engineers to join their expanding operations here in Cyprus. The successful applicants should hold a relevant academic background relating to Computer Science/Engineering and possess approximately 3+ years of relevant back-end software development experience. Any previous experience working with Financial Technology will be considered a significant advantage. Our client will be offering fully remote working conditions initially before establishing an office in Nicosia; thereafter employees will be offered Hybrid working conditions, most likely with an approximate 50/50 split between office based and remote working. Our client offers a highly attractive remuneration and benefits package, offering salary packages above the standard market rate here in Cyprus for the right applicants.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy high performance backend systems and services, with a focus on connectivity.
- Interface with our clients’ technical teams during integration.
- Serve as point of contact throughout integration process.
- Improve the scalability, reliability, security, and performance of our platform.
- Work with the product team and our clients to deliver solutions that support the full trade lifecycle.
- Be part of an open and transparent culture as we grow the team.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field or experience.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, ideally in Java, C++, C#, Python, or Go.
- Ability to assess, troubleshoot, and debug most integration issues.
- Track record of building and working with complex backend systems.
- Experience in financial technology, with crypto and/or traditional financial know-how a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Possibility for remote work.