Instructor for STEM progams 79 views
Founded in 2008, Young Engineers operates engineering afterschool activities in over 50 countries. Our mission is to prepare 4-15 year old students for the changing demands of the 21st century workforce. With over 30,000 happy students globally, Young Engineers has been recognized by the Harvard School of Education and the European Union Commission.
We provide children with accessible, fun, and exciting ways to learn important science, technology, engineering and math concepts (STEM). Young Engineers enrichment programs provide an engaging, hands-on learning experience.
Our building sets have been designed by our research and development team in order for our students to use them to build exciting machines and robots. Through this process, the students learn that education can be fun. For more information, please check our website www.CyprusSW.youngengineers.org.
Young Engineers Cyprus has several open freelance positions for Instructor STEM progams in Paphos and Limassol.
- Teach kids how things works with specially designed building bricks programs!
- Young Engineers are prestigious after school programs for kids ages from 4 – 15. In these programs kids use building blocks in conjunction with tools and mechanical parts to discover the fascinating world of STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Math.
- Prepare and plan the course lessons.
- Every lesson starts with a brief demonstration that is immediately followed by building Young Engineers models (learn, build, play).
- Interact with parents and promote our programs.
- Our training will cover all the pedagogical material, and will help you master the building.
- Become part of worldwide teaching programs.
- Must love working with children and have a passion for guidance
- Experience in teaching/guiding children
- A bachelor’s degree in Primary Education Science or any of the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, Computer Science) is an advantage
- Understanding of science, engineering or mathematics
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent command of English Language and preferably also Greek
- Willing to work at least 4-5 days a week
- Must have a car
- Available immediately
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is for our Paphos and Limassol area, and work locations will be be at various teaching locations.
An attractive pay package is offered based on hourly rate, depending on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.