Information Technology Sales Consultant 112 views
Role and Responsibilities Summary
We are looking for a qualified and, preferably, experienced professional in the position of Information Technology Sales Consultant to join Demstar Customer Sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing Customer long-term relationships, promoting of Demstar’s portfolio of solutions and services and identifying market opportunities. We aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Job Responsibilities include:
- The successful candidate will go through a training program in collaboration with our multinational partners
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Reporting to the Sales Team Leader
- Manage a portfolio of clients (maintain and expand relationship)
- Promote Demstar’s products and services to new and existing customers
- Preparation quotations and proposals to customers around IT products and solutions in cooperation with the Demstar presales team and multinational partners.
- Engage in market and business development activities
- Provide feedback to presales teams on customer needs and identified market trends.
- Identification of new business opportunities through market analysis and customer satisfaction
- Follow technology and market trends as well as competitive activity
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in any IT field or any other relevant subjects
- Background in Sales, Business Development, or relevant field
- 2+ Years proven experience in a similar position in the IT or similar sector. Working experience as a Sales Executive, or more working experience in the field will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a strong, competitive, and demanding environment with the commitment of delivering excellent customer experience.
- General knowledge in Information Technology, and specifically knowledge or experience for IT Infrastructure Solutions, Networking & Security, and excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology industry
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written.
Must have valid driver’s license
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th Salary, Provident Fund, and bonus scheme, and we are committed in providing continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to Vacancies@Demstargroup.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
*Applications that don’t meet the defined criteria will not be considered.