Human Resources Officer 109 views
Human Resources Officer
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Human Resources Officer based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
The successful candidate will become a member of DELORBIS HR Department. She/he will be involved in a variety of internal HR projects and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for company’s managers and employees for all issues regarding labor law and human resources.
- Manage the entire recruitment process, from the identification of requirements to participation in interviews.
- Carry out operational and administrative HR work throughout the entire employee lifecycle, from hiring to exiting.
- Be a sparring partner to our executive management and leadership team on talent identification as well as on training and development of their staff.
- Drive the continuous development of HR standards and processes.
- Maintain (recording and updating) the HR System.
Profile – apply if you:
- Successfully completed studies in Human Resources, Law, or comparable qualification, as well as several years of relevant operational professional experience (minimum 3 years).
- Are highly skilled to communicate across hierarchies, are able to assert yourself if needed but also possess the sensitivity and tact required in difficult situations.
- Are goal-oriented and your working methods are characterized by creative and innovative ways of thinking.
- Stand up for yourself, are confident in your ideas, remain levelheaded and won’t loose your sense of humor even in hectic times.
- Are very good English and Greek skills as well as the confident handling of MS-Office/365.
Please mention the relevant code: HRO-002 for this position and send us your CV by 6th of March 2023 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd
17 Athinon Street,Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus, EU.