Hotel Manager – Capo Bay Beach Hotel – Protaras, Cyprus 89 views
The 5 star luxury Capo Bay Beach Hotel is exceptionally located in the heart of Protaras in the beautiful meditterenean island of Cyprus. Modern features and amenities blend in with traditional excellence in service and holiday accommodation. This beach hotel in Protaras emphasizes an aura of tranquility – beautiful gardens with running waters and fish ponds lead down to the waterfront and the award winning blue flag Fig Tree Bay. Fig Tree Bay is the only beach in Cyprus which has earned a position in Europe’s top 10 Beach Destinations!
Capo Bay Beach Hotel has earned an enviable reputation with travelers to Cyprus for its style and attention to detail within the guest accommodation and for its quality of service. The hotel is an ideal destination for a relaxing holiday in, Cyprus. It has a superb choice of facilities, including two outdoor swimming pools, scuba diving centre, a supervised kids club and a modern spa resort offering aromatherapy, massages, facials and body treatments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Hotel Manager will have the overall responsibility for the successful management and performance of the Capo Bay Beach Hotel in Protaras, Cyprus. Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and communicate the vision and values of Capo Bay Beach Hotel to all staff and guests. Setting a positive, helpful and ambitious culture.
- Plan and deliver a successful and ambitious marketing strategy and ensure maximum room, spa & F&B sales.
- Overall responsibility for the HR function, including hiring and contractual arrangements, staff objectives and appraisals, an ambitious staff training and development programme and dealing appropriately with poor performance in a timely manner. Direct line-management of heads of departments.
- Set ambitious strategic financial goals and monitor progress against them. Responsible for managing efficient cost of sales and other expenditure.
- Establish and maintain exceptionally high standards of guest satisfaction.
- Represent Capo Bay Beach Hotel nationally and internationally.
Skills – Qualifications – Experience:
- At least 7 years’ experience in varying roles in the hospitality industry, with at least 5 years at a senior level.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Proven experience in budget setting, financial management and sales & marketing in the hospitality sector.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to speak Greek and/or a third language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent computer literacy with good IT skills in all MS Office applications.
- Familiarity with CRM and other hospitality industry systems.
- Ambitious with strong ability to think and act strategically.
- A team player, able to get alongside others, inspire and develop them.
- Commited to work flexible hours including weekends, late nights and occasional travel to other parts of Cyprus and abroad as and if necessary.
The position is in Protaras, Cyprus.
An attractive salary depending on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE