Head Information Security – Eurobank Cyprus Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus 128 views
Eurobank Cyprus is currently operating a network of eight Banking Centers in Cyprus. Based on our solid financial results we continue our dynamic growth and our ongoing support of the Cyprus economy. We are currently seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Head Information Security, to be based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the development and implementation of the Bank’s information security framework.
- Advise and provide recommendations to the Board of Directors and Management team in the areas of information security.
- Oversee the dissemination and implementation of the information security program.
- Cooperate with the Bank’s business and support units and the other internal control functions in relation to information security.
- Develop and implement the information security risk management program according to Bank’s security framework.
- Plan, organize and coordinate information security assessment activities throughout the Bank.
- Monitor compliance with information security policies, standards, guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Ensure the development and implementation of education and training program on information security matters for all employees
- Bachelor’s and or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Information Systems Security or related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISM or CISSP is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Previous experience in the Banking Industry will be considered an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of laws, regulations and directives (Local and EU) relevant to information security and data protection.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language both verbal and written.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage team and conflict.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for Submission: 03/06/2022
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted