- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions.
- Maintain and enhance existing software solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 2+ years of experience with Java back-end development and Spring.
- Familiarity with relational databases and their declarative query languages.
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks (JPA/Hibernate).
- Experience with Unit Testing (Junit/Spock).
- Any experience with Prometheus monitoring systems and Grafana will be considered an advantage.
- It would be a plus if there is knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and Bash command.
- Continuous training on cutting-edge technologies.
- A variety of Corporate Schemes to choose from (Medical, Annuity Scheme, Paid Health Insurance, and others).
- Flexible working hours.
- 13th Salary and Bonus.
- Paid time off.
- Other additional benefits.
Interested? Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org