Field Service Coordinator 53 views
We are now looking for a Field Service Coordinator to join our Field Service Operations team. The position is permanent The preferred location for the position is in Limassol / Cyprus.
What will you be doing
In this position, you will managing full lifecycle support from project conception to completion, acting as key in providing an efficient and reliable service, maintenance and repair network.
You will be accountable for meeting the specific performance targets allocated to the function by the Operation Manager monitoring the performance of these targets and taking appropriate action to maintain performance, with support and assistance from other colleagues as necessary.
You will be part of the fast moving developments in the exciting and dynamic maritime world and will become an integral part of our team.
For us to be the best match, we expect you to have understanding in lifecycle support and experience from working with Field Service. As an ideal candidate, you have gained experience from Field Service and knowledge of Maritime.
As Field Service Coordinator, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful coordination relating to FS&WK activities.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsilä QSHE guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Lead and coordinate complex Field Service activities, including personnel, spare parts, costs, and delivery time.
- Diary management and coordination of field service personnel; matching available skilled personnel to jobs.
- Take responsibility for briefing and debriefing of the engineers before and after the jobs.
- Liaising with customers to coordinate detailed schedules, parts, tools, authorizations and permits, and to formalize service bookings.
- Coordinate personnel when they are assigned on a work order.
- Service follow-up; ensuring customer satisfaction and obtaining feedback, maintaining service record files and KPI’s.
- Act as contact person for the customer during the work order.
- Manage all jobs in SAP and CRM (ServiceWorkForce) from an administrative standpoint.
- Follow-up and report the status of the work order to customer or relevant internal stakeholders.
- Collection of costs and preparation / issuing of invoices (end to end process).
- Identify and implement improvements through cost efficient means.
You will shine in this role, when you have:
- Safety-first mind-set.
- A technical background, preferably within a service position is desirable but not essential.
- Recognised Engineering qualification, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate & solve problems effectively.
- Strong ability to delegate, follow directions and work under pressure.
- Structured, good attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Excellent customer understanding.
- Excellent organizational skills and customer empathy, combined with a strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience in a customer-facing role with responsibility for the collation of costs and preparation of invoices.
- Understanding of fundamental financial aspects such as cost, margin, revenue, & rework.
- Ability to provide monthly forecast based on operations orderbook.
- Excellent communication skills and well-developed cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Team working skills and the ability to adjust and re-plan in dynamic situations.
- Proficiency with standard MS tools and experience with SAP would be an advantage.
- Technical university education with recognized qualifications, subsequent work and relevant vocational qualifications beneficial.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
In this role, some travel might be required to meet with our customers around the world. Thus, we hope you to be ready to travel approximately 10%, even though most of the meetings are held virtually.
Why you and us
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership and taking responsibility of our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in a diverse and inclusive work community where everyone can be their true self. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
Our team is full of passionate and likeminded individuals who have experience in a variety of our projects across our maritime and land based customer installations
Contact & next steps
Does this sound like the job for you? If yes, we hope to hear from you before the application deadline 7th of December 2022, through submitting your application through our careers portal. We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way.
Are you still wondering if you should apply and would like to get something clarified? Please reach out to Mr. Dimitris Anastasopoulos, FS Operation Manager through email@example.com with any questions related to this position (only for questions from direct job applicants, applications through email will not be recorded or responded to).
Last application date: 07/12/2022
Please upload your CVs via link below:
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. Our team of 17,000 professionals, in more than 200 locations in 68 countries, shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. Read more on www.wartsila.com.