Expense Management Officer -Altamira doValue Group – Nicosia, Cyprus 51 views
Expense Management Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of property related expenses to ensure that Altamira Real Estate as a ‘servicer’ manages and monitors all asset-level expenses within the client’s annual pre-approved budget and will directly report to the Portfolio Management Supervisor of the Asset and Property Management Function. Main responsibilities include:
- Assist in the annual Real Estate Owned (REO) budget preparation
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a list of authorized subcontractors
- Carry out the required actions to collect invoices, maintain and handle records of all asset-level operating and capitalized expenditure and collaborate with the client’s accounting department to give directions on the allocation of the expenditure to each property and the transaction recording.
- Collaboration with all functions of the Real Estate and Asset Management Division for the receival and settlement of invoices within the Services Limits.
- Collaboration with the client for receiving of approval of expenses falling under the client’s approval limits.
- Responsible for the management of property insurances and other property related contracts such as condominiums, lifts etc.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the supervisor of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Accounting / Finance / Business Administration, or in a related field
- One year of proven work experience in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- A recognized professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA) will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of integrity and work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language both verbal and written
Altamira Real Estate Offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Applications’ Deadline: 04/10/23