Executives of Sales 16 views
Ad Board Media Group stands as the #1 out-of-home advertising entity in Cyprus, unwaveringly committed to endowing brands with distinctive voices and offering media platforms via top-tier out-of-home solutions and top-notch services. Joining Ad Board means choosing the number one out-of-home media company in Cyprus and seeing new horizons in a team recognized for its momentum, creativity, and sense of innovation. We are dedicated to creating a motivated and diverse workforce.
We are looking to hire an Artwork Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
- Supports Growth Specialists / Executives of Sales – Supports sales in daily tasks as directed.
- Manage end-to-end artwork processes, including sharing of specifications, receiving artworks and ensuring timely handover to printers.
- Managing and uploading artwork on our Content Management System.
- Interface with internal departments (Sales and Operations)
- Leverage expertise ensuring designs are technically printable/playable before internal approval.
- Organize and lead pre-production meetings, bringing together stakeholders to maintain quality and consistency from artwork to print.
- Monitor artwork costs, collaborating with marketing to optimize expenses and track spending.
- Manage timely delivery of all artworks to meet campaign deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with approved rate cards, service level agreements, procurement, and payment procedures.
- Approve colour proofs and standards if needed, align printer specifications with defined processes.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives for Artwork Excellence.
- Creates detailed presentation decks in PowerPoint.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Balancing multiple concurrent projects and coordinating with cross-functional and external teams.
- Navigating a multicultural environment with stakeholders from different countries.
- Thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where artwork timelines are crucial.
- Ensuring external vendor compliance, even across different time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Previous experience using design software and/or artwork management system.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Organizational awareness and strong project management capabilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-driven, problem-solving oriented and strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Adaptability and openness to change.
- Can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong computer literacy and fluency in English.
- Intercultural awareness for effective collaboration.