Executive Secretary 72 views
As hospitality industry leaders, Kanika Hotels & Resorts have been pioneering holiday perfection for over 40 years. The key to that success is how the company invests in its people which is the cornerstone of its ongoing success with a dedicated team of talented individuals who are defined by professionalism, innovation, respect, integrity, and teamwork.
Executive Secretary, Amanti
As the Executive Secretary of the Amanti, you will ensure the smooth and correct running of the Hotel General Manager’s office and the Hotel’s administration office in general, to liase with the head office and to ensure that the company’s objectives are achieved in relation to the Company, the Guests and the Personnel.
What we expect from you:
- To handle all matters involving P.A. Duties
- To prepare and inform parties involved of any meetings taking place in the hotel and to take and issue minutes of meetings hosted by the Hotel General Manager.
- To arrange all interviews, appointments and meetings and to keep up to date the Hotel General Manager’s diary.
- To prepare a Monthly Shift report in coordination with the Accounts Department
- To handle all correspondence relating to Lost and Found items in liaison with the Executive Housekeeper.
- To liaise with the maintenance department or appropriate company with regards to the maintenance of all office equipment and health and safety procedures.
- To coordinate Christmas mailing, Cocktail/Reception invitations in cooperation with the Front Office Manager and Management.
- To perform other duties as and when requested by the Hotel General Manager.Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Administration Management Secretarial Studies or Relevant Field
- At least five years experience in a similar position in a 4 star or 5 star hotel
- Excellent command on the Greek and English Language
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- EU Citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder