Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO 92 views
Release Candidate is seeking a proactive, upbeat and polished individual to join us as Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO. Reporting to the CEO, this position handles confidential and time sensitive matters for the CEO and members of the Board of Directors. This position will serve as the right-hand person, managing the CEO’s daily affairs, synthesizing information and prioritizing his time and attention. You must have the ability to think critically, be proactive, get along well with a variety of people and offer solutions with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Administrative support to the CEO, including coordinating and tracking progress of pending tasks, helping prioritize competing demands, calendaring and scheduling
- Collect and prepare information for the CEO’s use in Board and staff meetings and discussions or meetings with outside guests.
- Prepare agendas and meeting materials, facilitate daily meetings, and special events
- Monitor incoming communications and draft timely, accurate and appropriate correspondence
- Support CEO’s review and authorization of contracts, positions and invoices.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and daily interoffice and local errands
- A high degree of organization, initiative, efficiency, persistence and follow-through
- Prior experience working with CEO, key stakeholders and high profile individuals
- Resourceful, proactive, and creative. Have the ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment and handle concurrent tasks and priorities with focus and composure; Must demonstrate a can-do-attitude and grace under pressure
- Extremely detailed oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Excellent communication skills—both oral and written—and the ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels, including executives, industry representatives, strategic partners and clients.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in all areas and while working with sensitive documents
- Proficiency with and ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and other enterprise systems
- Experience arranging meetings and other special events with superb time management
- Ability to sometimes work late or on weekends as the need arises to support the CEO
This is a full-time role with a very competitive salary. Salary offer is determined by skills, experience and organisational skills.