Erasmus Advisor 43 views
In the context of expanding our operations, we are currently seeking to recruit an Erasmus Advisor who will be responsible for the support of students and staff (academic and administrative) for mobility through the Erasmus Program.
European University Cyprus (EUC) has established a reputation for quality education with a sharp focus on the employability of its students, and has been recognized for its investment in high tech infrastructure, and engagement with industry and society. As a leading University in the Republic of Cyprus, the University is also globally recognized for its innovative programs and services, student outcomes, sustainability initiatives and operational effectiveness.
European University Cyprus is part of Galileo Global Education, Europe’s largest education group that provides education to over 170,000 students through its network of 55 institutions around the world. QS Top Universities (QS Stars University Ratings), one of the most authoritative international rating organizations, has ranked European University Cyprus as a ‘Five Stars’ institution for its overall assessment.
EUC is also included in the 2022 National Best Workplace list recognized for its excellent working environment and high-quality human resource management processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides information regarding the Erasmus mobility Program to all interested parties
- Assists interested students, academic and administrative personnel locate Erasmus mobility opportunities
- Supports the process of Erasmus mobility for students and personnel members
- Advises students in selecting courses related to transferable ECTS
- Acts as the liaison between the Faculty coordinators and the Erasmus students
- Assists incoming students with courses registration, arranges their housing and any changes they might have with their classes
- Represent the EUC Erasmus office to various events
- Performs administrative duties related to the Office of the V-Rector of Research and External Affairs
- Prepares minutes of meetings
- Bachelor degree in a Business-related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Higher Education sector will be considered advantageous
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Excellent in English and Greek languages
- Team-oriented, collaborative, results oriented personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25th of July 2022