Customer Service Representative (CSR): English Speaking 49 views
Professional and efficient customer service is vital for any organization. So if you want to be part of a team that strives to provide best in class service and assistance to customers worldwide, then you might be the person we are looking for.
As part of the 3CX Customer Service team, your role will be to ensure our 600,000 customers, and 25,000 Partners around the world, experience the highest possible level of service in a timely and efficient manner.
About the Job:
3CX Customer Service Team is an extension of the Sales Team, and the first point of contact for our website visitors. The daily tasks and responsibilities of this role include:
- Answering incoming inquiries via chat and a ticket system
- Upselling and identifying sales leads
- Keeping up-to-date with product releases
- Having an in-depth knowledge of our products and processes
The shifts of Customer Service are 9am – 5:30pm or 3pm-11:30pm, on a weekly rotational basis, Monday to Friday. This is an office based position.
About the Applicant:
- Fluent the in English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to quickly deliver correct and concise information
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- French or German language skills will be considered an advantage
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX offices in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
The position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus. 3CX invites you to apply via our website and to include a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job. If selected, you’ll be invited to participate in a number of meetings to assess your communication skills and abilities. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.