Customer Account Manager/ Sales Executive 51 views
Role and Responsibilities Summary
We are looking for a qualified and, preferably, experienced professional in the position of Customer Account Manager to join Demstar Customer Sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing Customer long-term relationships, promoting of Demstar’s portfolio of solutions and services and identifying market opportunities. We aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Job Responsibilities include:
- works to achieve financial growth by identifying opps. He/ She implements long-term sales strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies manages and closes business opps and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- maintains and grows relationships with Market stakeholders. Reporting to the Sales Team leader, the Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities through Demstar’s portfolio.
- responsible for understanding and then promoting Demstar’s complete portfolio of product and service to the customers.
- responsible for achieving a set of financial & qualitative targets.
- works with the internal teams of Demstar Sales, Presales and Service Delivery, as well as Marketing and Finance to co-ordinate efforts to prepare and submit solution proposals at the highest Demstar desired standards.
- Research and build relationships with new customers, using cold calling or other methods as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Promote integrated solutions for IT, Communications, Applications and Innovative Products to new and existing customers in the private and public sector
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proper account management activities and understanding the customer’s business profile
- Identify, prospect and meet potential new customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network to turn this into increased business
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and sales forecast and ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Follow technology trends and keep updated and trained with emerging solutions and services that Demstar promotes to the Cyprus market
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree or equivalent professional level at the areas of Computer Science, Communications or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive. 2+ years proven working experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Ability to work in a strong, competitive and demanding environment with the commitment to the goal and emphasis on the result for the best customer satisfaction.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software, networking knowledge/experience and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written.
Must have valid driver’s license
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate including 13th Salary, Provident Fund, and bonus scheme, and we are committed for continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to Vacancies@Demstargroup.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality