Corporate Lawyer / Corporate Administrator 62 views
Fidelius Management Services Ltd, is an Administrative Service Provider based in Limassol, regulated by the ICPACy, specialising in the provision of accounting and corporate administration services to primarily international businesses.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to join our team in the following position.
Corporate Lawyer / Corporate Administrator.
This position is suitable for a qualified Lawyer with at least 3 years of previous experience as a corporate lawyer or alternatively a paralegal secretary with at least 5 years of previous experience within the corporate department of a fiduciary or law firm.
The successful candidate will be working in the corporate department and his/her duties will include :
- Be responsible for the legal and regulatory compliance of a numbers of Cyprus companies.
- Formation & Administration of Companies including the drafting of bespoke memorandum and articles of association and shareholders agreements.
- Drafting of resolutions, agreements, authorisations and applications to the courts.
- Communication with and advise to clients on corporate matters.
- Communication with the Registrar of Companies, banks, auditors, external lawyers.
- Organising Board of Directors and Shareholders’ meetings for corporate clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the Registrar of Companies official portal for the submission of relevant forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Able to work under pressure and within teams to complete projects and client requests.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.
Applications to be send to email@example.com