Compliance Specialist (5850) 69 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of IT & Marketing related services, primarily to the iGaming sector we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess 2+ years of previous experience in a Compliance related role, ideally from the Gaming, Forex and/or Payments sectors. Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English are a must, fluency in Swedish will be considered an advantage.
- Consulting with the Legal/Operations/Finance departments and advising leadership and management on compliance matters.
- Assisting in the design/embedment/implementation of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Supporting in developing/providing and tracking employee training on compliance policies, practices, and reporting systems and ensure they are properly communicated and adequately maintained.
- Identifying, investigating, and reporting compliance issues, irregularities, and violations.
- Tracking and escalating to the Group MLRO internal reports.
- Assisting others in developing a FAQ tool on general compliance AML/CFT/Sanctions/ABC.
- Preparing and filing compliance reports and assisting in preparing Board Meetings/Resolutions Packs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of compliance in one of the three industries among Gaming/Forex and/or Payments is preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Documenting and reporting skills; Being able to maintain meticulous records of compliance activities assigned on a case by case basis.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, procedures, and other relevant regulatory standards.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Proficiency in Excel, Jira, Google and other IT tools to help fulfil daily tasks.
- Fluency in English is a must, proficiency in Swedish is a huge advantage.