Compliance & AML Officer 122 views
On behalf of our client, a Cyprus Investment Firm, Counsellor is seeking to recruit a Compliance & AML Officer. Previous experience in CIF is a must!
- Develop, implement and administer all aspects of the Company’s AML & Compliance Management Program. Ensure compliance with Cyprus laws, regulations and directives issued by CySEC as well as rules issued by the EU and any other relevant bodies affecting compliance. Track regulatory changes and ensure that needed changes are implemented in a timely manner within the firm.
- Develop and enforce adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other Regulators. Ensure implementation of the firm’s procedures within the whole spectrum of the company. Implement the Company’s Compliance AML/KYC Monitoring Program and conduct regular monitoring.
- Review new and forthcoming regulations, advise how these are affecting the firm’s operations, prepare and present inhouse training, and provide advice and guidance to all team members on compliance related matters.
- Ensure that the firm complies with its timely submission of all monthly reporting obligations to CySEC and keep the firm’s CySEC portal updated at all times. Liaise with regulatory bodies as required, i.e., MOKAS, an assist regulatory bodies in performing inspections of the firm’s activities.
- Review the marketing material and examine whether it has been prepared in accordance with legal requirements. Provide recommendations where applicable and sign off all marketing activities prior to launch. Advise and assists team members responsible for carrying out investment services and activities to comply with firm’s obligations under the Law and relevant directives. Record, monitor and respond to clients’ complaints.
- Provide reports to keep the Board, senior management and team members informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensure that the branches, subsidiaries, tied agents, outsourcing offices and representative offices of the firm, have taken all necessary measures for achieving full compliance with the provisions of the AML manual, in relation to client identification, due diligence and record keeping procedures.
- Investigate and resolve client issues related to trade execution and supervise the compliance check for all withdrawals, as instructed by the Head of Back Office.
- Degree in Finance, Risk Management, Law, Business or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience (>5 years) in Compliance & AML within a comparable environment. Knowledge of retail investment products i.e., CFDs, crypto assets, EMI / PSP / card issuing activities is key. Previous experience within the FX/ Financial services sector is a must.
- CySEC Advance and AML certifications.
- Experience reading and interpreting regulations, laws, and statutes.
- High attention to detail, problem solving skills, excellent analytical skills, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, oral and written is a must. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
This is a full-time role and an attractive remuneration package with benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to email address: email@example.com
with subject: Candidate (name / surname) for Compliance & AML Officer.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted; therefore, we thank you in advance.