Client Success Officer 17 views
Point Nine is a boutique Reg-Tech firm offering cloud-based technology which collects raw data from various sources, processes them, and shapes them into submittable reports relative to the needs of the Regime to which they report under. Coupled with an exceptional management service and state-of-the-art portal notifications, our solution is probably the only true end-to-end solution, covering EMIR, MiFIR, FinfraG, and SFTR.
Point Nine’s employment and operations are deeply rooted in the merit principle and guided by diversity, inclusion and equality.
- Participate in demos where the Point Nine Solution is showcased to potential clients.
- Assist new clients with the onboarding processes and procedures and with the functionality of the Point Nine regulatory Reporting Portal.
- Understand clients’ requirements and deliver solutions to facilitate the clients’ business requirements and specifications.
- Collect all necessary information based on the relevant regulatory reporting regime.
- Perform Gap Analysis of client’s data.
- Provide all necessary business rules/analysis/documents to our Software Developers for implementation.
- Overview of the whole project until the final delivery of the product to the client.
- Provide daily support to clients with their reporting process to ensure all their regulatory reporting obligations are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all clients receive their daily reports and investigate any errors/breaks in collaboration with the relevant internal department.
- Lead and prioritize product/customer projects, ensure all deadlines are met using the relevant project management systems.
- Assist clients with any questions or queries they may have regarding the regulatory reporting regulations.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Informatics, Engineering, Mathematics, or any other related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial services industry, ideally with a middle/back office or regulatory reporting background.
- Knowledge of trade and transaction reporting (EMIR MiFIR, SFTR etc.) and a good understanding of the reporting regulations per regime.
- Good Excel-based spreadsheet / data management skills / SQL will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities and manage clients’ expectations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Communicator – Professional verbal and written communication skills; articulation, grammar, and business writing.
- Positive – Has a positive attitude, optimistic.
- Confident – Has self-confidence that instills sureness in the prospect/client.
- Trustworthy – Comes across as someone that the client/prospect trusts and wants to work with.
- Problem Solver – Can identify clients’ needs/wants/problems and direct the sales message to the service offerings.
- Proactive – Takes time to prepare, takes responsibility and acts.
- Prioritizes Efforts – Discerns the value of the deal versus the time and effort spent.
- Team player – actively contributes and supports the team to achieve a common goal.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible work schedule – Work from home policy
- 22 days of annual leave
- Professional Development: In-house and external training
- Workplace perks
All interested candidates should apply via our website