Client Accountant 4 views
YMF Associates Ltd, a well-established and expanding accounting and audit firm in Paphos, is seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated accountant to join its team.
- Maintaining accounting records for both local and international clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT/VIES and OSS returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Preparation of monthly debtor, creditor, and bank reconciliations
- Communicating with customers directly
- Liaising with external auditors, banks, and local authorities where required
- Bachelor’s in accounting and/or related fields or comparative experience in a similar role for a minimum of two years
- CAT/AAT/ACCA qualification will be considered an advantage but is not a prerequisite
- Work experience of at least two years in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Word & Excel & Outlook
- Sound knowledge of VAT principles, including the reverse charge mechanism
- Experience with accounting software. Knowledge of ESoft or BTMS accounting software will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Caseware Financial Statements will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Being able to work under pressure and deliver results and tasks on time
- Being professional and trustworthy
- Being fluent in Greek and English, both verbal and written is a must
- Team spirit and a responsible person
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant, including a performance-related bonus
Interested applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com by 16/12/2022.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.