CHEM -SALES MANAGER 21 views
VACANCY POSITION – NICOSIA
- Preferable Degree – Business, Hospitality Services or equivalent (work experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- 3 or more years of retail, hospitality, and management experience with operating, capital, and cash budgeting.
- Previous retail experience working for a specialized boutique or niche is preferred but not required.
- Leadership experience of managers and others with hiring, training, evaluating, compensation and corrective action.
- Working knowledge of store point of sales systems and computer literacy.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and make decisions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish business goals, performance objectives, guidelines, and best practices.
- Oversee all store functions based on the goals, objectives, and standards of the team.
- Oversee, assist, and supervise all team members in planning and performance.
- Provide a model of supportive and participatory leadership promoting the concepts of team building and empowerment.
- Maintain and exceed set guidelines for customer experience.
- Participate in and oversee the preparation of budgets.
- Oversee the monitoring and managing of all labor and other controllable expenditures within budget.
- Help direct and maintain inventory and merchandising
- Review Alcohol and Food ordering and pricing processes to maximize sales.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintain strict cashier accountability, key control, scanning accuracy and adherence to stated company security practices and cash control procedures.
- Work directly with the accounting team to evaluate retail objectives, payroll trends and inventory variances.
- Monitor overall store conditions to meet customer service objectives and budgetary goals.
- Proficient at bar management, service levels and trends.
- Work with merchandising department on executing store design and merchandising plan.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans
- Oversee all mechanical, cleaning, supplies, food and beverage contracts and supplier relationships.
- Help direct and maintain inventory and merchandising standards.
- Work with events team on planning and execution of retail and bar events.
Customer Service responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain a store that is well merchandised and customer friendly.
- Evaluate and identify customer service needs and develop necessary training to ensure that retail and bar associates provides an outstanding customer experience.
- Understand, implement required programs, manage, and monitor compliance with applicable health and safety laws.
- Ensure that the store provides a safe work environment for all staff and customers.
Store Promotion responsibilities:
- Coordinate store information with design for website.
- Plan and manage store promotions.
- Design and maintain a marketing campaign within budget to maximize local involvement and increase sales.
- -Strong organisational skills
- -Excellent skills on Excel/Word
- -Strong Time management skills and able to work under pressure
- -Good Teamwork skills
- -Problem solving skills
- -Numeracy skills
- -Self-motivation and ability to take initiatives
- -Client management skills
Benefits: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate for each position according to qualifications and experience.
Candidates with the above qualifications can forward their CV with complete confidentiality to: