Appointment Department Representative (Fixed Term Contract 1 year) 9 views
We are looking for a dedicated individual with good communication skills and a positive attitude to join our team in Nicosia. The position will be offered on a fixed-term contract for a period of 12 months.
- Cooperation with other departments for the organization and the execution of day-to-day tasks.
- Being able to set up appointments with new clients over the phone.
- Communicate with customers promptly and notify team members of important information.
- Handle the queries of existing and potential customers and resolve any problems that may arise.
- Submitting and updating data in various files and/or systems.
- Organize and coordinate the day-to-day affairs and ensure the successful completion of the daily program including faults and installation appointments.
- Perform any other related tasks which will be assigned from time to time by the Employer.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Very good written and verbal communication in both Greek and English.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in Business Administration or other related fields.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 13th Salary
- Training and Development through online platforms and on-the-job training
- 21 days of annual leave
- Remote work opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employment
Cablenet received the “Employer of Equal Opportunities” certificate for the second consecutive time. Certification is valid for a period of four years and Cablenet was among the 20 companies in Cyprus that renewed their certification.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2022 quoting the reference number TTA7922. All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.