Application Consultant 88 views
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Application Consultant to join our team of ΙΤ professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in ΙΤ sector.
Our client is a leading multinational company with global presence and large multidimensional portfolio of projects including some of the most established and prestigious companies within the global landscape.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Analyze and document customer needs/requirements
- Ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction with project delivery
- Work with other consultants, managers and customers to develop innovated solutions that meets the requirements
- Providing support and guidance to customers, colleagues, and partners on the solution capabilities
- Training the customer on the software
- Assist in migration from the existing software to the new software
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience of IT & Software Industry will be advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Open to learn
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Private Insurance
- 13th salary
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.