AML/CFT Specialist – CNP CYPRUS INSURANCE HOLDINGS – Nicosia, Cyprus 87 views
CNP CYPRUS INSURANCE HOLDINGS, a member of the French multinational group CNP ASSURANCES, which is included in the ten largest insurance groups in Europe, is a leading force and a leader in the Cypriot insurance market. CNP Cyprus wishes to hire an ambitious and dynamic professional for the position of AML/CFT Specialist in the Legal & Compliance Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Compliance Officer to record and assess on an annual basis all risks arising from existing and new customers, products and services, distribution channels used, geographical areas used, transactions and the adoption of measures with additions or changes to the systems and procedures implemented by the Group for the effective management of these risks.
- Submission of the annual AML report and annual AML Risk Assessment report to the Board, the Regulator and the Compliance Officer and all other relevant reports needed for AML/CFT compliance.
- Liaise with authorities, regulator, auditors and other stakeholders for AML/CFT reporting topics.
- Evaluate the findings of the Internal Audit to take corrective action for issues of prevention of ML/FT.
- Oversee and assist in the application of the AML/CFT policies and procedures by operational departments.
- Develop and maintain up to date regulatory compliance policies and procedures including KYC, AML/CFT and sanctions screening.
- Develop and maintain appropriate control measures to monitor the AML/CFT framework of the Group.
- Design and manage effective due diligence and monitoring programs with regards to the AML/CFT framework of the Group.
- Establish and maintain appropriate risk-based monitoring processes that are proportionate to the scale, nature and complexity of the Group’s operations.
- Ensure all internal suspicious activity reports received are investigated without delay
- Make recommendations for action to remedy any deficiencies in policies, procedures, systems or controls and follow up on those recommendations.
- Implement Internal Suspicious Reporting procedure including submission and communication to authorities
- Ensure that Group employees are adequately trained in AML/CFT matters as these relate to the performance of their respective duties.
- Monitor legal developments and updates, relevant to AML/CFT and communicate to the senior management in a proactive manner as to their possible/expected implications for the Group
- University diploma or degree or equivalent.
- Substantial experience 3+ years within a regulated environment related to the duties of the position acquired after obtaining the qualifications referred to in point (1) above.
- Subject matter expertise on AML / CTF. Knowledge of EU and local legislation and best practice, and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and use of Greek and English, both in oral and written communication.
- CySEC (AML), ACAMS, ICA qualifications will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in conducting internal / external evaluations / compliance audits will be considered an advantage.
- Previous approval by the CBC/CySEC for the position of AMLCO/Alternate AMLCO will be considered an advantage.
- Insurance background will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Very good interpersonal communication.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Very good time management and ability to act on tight schedules.
- Ability to self-manage workload.
- Dynamism and endurance.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence