Advisor – Deal Advisory Department – Nicosia 100 views
We are currently looking to recruit high caliber individuals to join our Deal Advisory Department at our offices in Nicosia. This is a great opportunity for high caliber professionals to work and thrive in a highly challenging advisory role dealing with Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuations, Financing Advisory, Restructuring and more.
- Participating in advisory projects including, amongst others, Valuations, Sell or buy side assistance, Debt Advisory, Financial Restructuring, and Due Diligence
- Preparing professional reports and presentations
- Providing support to the preparation of business analysis and financial projections
- Conducting research to support project work
- Supporting the team in identifying and pursuing new opportunities
- University degree with a grade of at least 2:1 or equivalent in any of the following disciplines: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Banking, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Up to one year of working experience in a relevant position
- Part qualification, or in the process of obtaining a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA, CFq), will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Prior knowledge in the use of data analytics and visualization software (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Structured way of thinking, positive problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Commitment to delivering highest quality
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, hybrid working model and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com