ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER 14 views
Our Law Firm «Makis Anastasiou & Co. LLC» is currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual for the position of bookkeeper to join our Law Firm in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity with very good career prospects.
• Bookkeeping and recording of transactions in the accounting software.
• Banks Reconciliations.
• Suppliers and Debtors reconciliations.
• Closing general ledger and prepare trial balance at year end.
• Assist auditors as requested.
• Knowledge of VAT legislation, assist on preparation and completion of VAT returns.
• Assist on payments of social insurance, gesy and payee on monthly basis together with payslips of company’s employees.
• Preparation of IR7 on yearly basis.
• Issue of invoices, receipts and statements to clients.
• Undertake general office administration tasks.
• Working experience minimum 2 years as accountant.
• Strong organizational, communication and team working skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Fluent English and Greek – both written and verbal required.
• Familiarity with basic accounting and able to prepare VAT and VIES forms .
• Knowledge of InteliSoft software will be considered as advantage.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or LCCI Higher in accounting would be considered as advantage.
• Self-motivated and career-driven.
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits shall be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and previous experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/11/2022. For any clarifications please contact us by phone at 25359159. Applications shall be treated with utmost confidentiality.