Accounting Manager 120 views
- Responsible for performing financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Responsible for performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Management for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Coordinate various planning phases of the Firms engagements.
- Establish primary working relationship with clients.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Generate budgets.
- Monitor engagements to ensure work is effectively on time.
- Review reports and financial statements based on IFRS.
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, guidance and performance feedback to staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant, holder of ACA/ACCA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial & management accounting and at least 2 years post qualification.
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and accounting software.
- Knowledge and Experience on Indirect Tax / VIES is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to mentor others.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- Medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Friday afternoons off.
To apply for this position please email your CV to HR@gpapadopoulos.com.cy quoting the relevant job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.