Accountant – External Audit and Accounting (Limassol) 58 views
Meritorius Audit Ltd is seeking to recruit an Accountant for its External Audit and Accounting Team in Limassol
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the monthly book keeping of various companies;
- Preparation of management reports;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and creditors/debtors reconciliations;
- Preparing VAT returns where/if necessary;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Administration duties related to accounting
- Degree in accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting;
- Professional attitude-presentable, punctual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management and organization skills;
- Ability to cope under pressure;
- Energetic, and assertive attitude;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Knowledge of Microsoft DynamicNAV will be considered as an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the role in the subject.
Meritorius Audit Limited is an equal opportunities employer.