Accountant – Accounting, Auditing, Tax & Consulting firm – Nicosia, Cyprus 43 views
Our client is an accounting, auditing, tax and consulting firm established in 2008 in Cyprus which provides a full range of professional, technical, consulting and business services to clients in a wide range of industries. They are looking to recruit an Accountant for their offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining of accounting books and records for local and international clients
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of payroll
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- LCCI Higher Certificate in Accounting or University Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Greek and English Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office)
The position is for our Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE