Accountant – A top-rated professional services firm – Nicosia, Cyprus 16 views
The company is one of our clients, a top-rated professional services firm, offering Fiduciary, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services.
We are actively looking to hire, on their behalf, Accountant for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be assisting their accounting teams, each handling a portfolio of clients, with:
- posting of accounting entries
- issuing invoices
- performing requisite reconciliations
- filing of accounting records
- preparation of Quarterly VAT Returns
- preparation and submission of monthly VIES Declarations
- payroll administration and processing preparation of various accounting records
- other Internal Administration duties relevant to the Department
Skills/ Qualifications / Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience on related field
- LCCI higher qualification
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Banking or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages
- Good level of proficiency with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines
- Very good interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Respond to queries on a timely manner
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications are considered strictly confidential.