Account Manager: Australasia Market 86 views
3CX is looking for an English speaking Account Manager whose main responsibilities are to prospect for new Partners and build relationships with our Australasia-based channel Partners. If you’re up for a new challenge and want to be a part of a dynamic, multicultural team in one of the fastest growing PBX vendors globally, apply today.
This is an entry level position. The majority of your time will be spent making calls, providing sales training and assisting our Partners.
About the Job
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Onboarding of new 3CX Partners
- Growing and developing 3CX Partner Accounts
- Maximising volume and revenue in assigned accounts.
- Delivery of sales webinars
- A minimum of 10 hours talk-time/ week
- Providing monthly reports
- Travel to Australia, once a year.
The working hours are 3 am – 11:30 am. This is an office based position, in Nicosia.
These hours are aligned with the time-zone of Sydney, to ensure we provide service to our partners 9am – 5:30pm local time.
About the Applicant
- Native English speaker
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- An enthusiastic learner
- A team player
- Dynamic and driven
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to give provide concise and accurate feedback
Good to Have Skills
- Channel sales experience (selling via Distributors and VARs)
- Knowledge and passion for IT, telecommunications and technology
- 2+ years experience in a telephone-based sales role
- Proven track record against sales targets and KPI’s
About the 3CX Team
Our award winning product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 600,000 customers around the world. Working in our state of the art 3CX offices in Nicosia, you’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
3CX invites you to apply via our website and to include a covering letter illustrating why you’re the right person for the job. If selected, you’ll be invited to participate in a number of meetings to assess your skills. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those who reach the next stage of our selection process.