Accident Care Handler (5821) 45 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected company providing critical services to some of Cyprus’ largest and most well-known Insurance companies, we are seeking to recruit an Accident Care Handler to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for attending the scene of road traffic accidents and ensuring all data, documentation and photographic material is obtained and recorded as per internal company policy. You will ideally hold some previous experience in a Customer Service capacity, although full training will be provided. Excellent communication skills in Greek & English are essential as well as the ability to work rotational shift patterns.
- Visit the scene of the accident to collect data, documentation and photographic material as required by Company Policy.
- Prepare a plan of the accident and send all relevant data to the Company.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and help maintain a high level of service.
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as a significant advantage, although full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Greek.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work to rotational shift patterns.