ACCA Audit Trainee 7 views
AuditLine, a well-established professional services company, is looking to recruit an ACCA Audit Trainee.
AuditLine is a well-established medium size company providing professional services such as audit, tax and accounting to both local and foreign companies. The Company strives to provide professional development to its members and has been certified as an Approved ACCA Employer (professional & trainee development).
ACCA Audit Trainee
The successful individual will join the Audit Team and his/her duties will include:
- Assist in the preparation of audit in accordance with IFRS regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of tax computations and tax returns.
Professional/Academic Requirements and Personal Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Studying towards the ACCA will be considered as an advantage.
- 1 year of working experience in accounting/bookkeeping will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary, 22 days of annual leave, private investment plan, flexible working hours etc.
The successful candidate will be under a training contract whereby the ACCA expenses will be covered along with study leave.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, the latest by Friday 23rd of September 2022.
12-14 Kennedy Avenue, Kennedy Business Center, 3rd Floor, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus
[t] +35722 653367 [w] www.auditline.com.cy