UI Designer (5826) 14 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding company operating in the High Technology sector providing various technology-driven solutions to clients in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a UI Designer to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will possess proven, previous experience as a UI Designer and will ideally hold a portfolio of relevant design projects. You will have knowledge of Wireframe tools just such Figma and/or Adobe XD and possess up-to-date knowledge with design tools including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Excellent communication skills in English are essential. This opportunity can be based at our clients premises in Nicosia or on a remote basis for the right candidate.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma / Adobe XD).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.