Trainee, Local Tax Department – Limassol 36 views
We are currently looking to recruit high caliber individuals to join our Limassol Tax Team. As a graduate recruit you will have the opportunity to work in a professional environment as a member of our vibrant professionals on a variety of engagements as well as complete or begin one of the Professional Qualifications (ACA, ACCA), with a focus on Tax.
- Preparing and submitting of income tax returns (forms IR1, IR4, IR7 etc.)
- Assisting in the carrying out personal income tax audits and compilation of personal financial statements for tax purposes
- Assisting with preparation of ad-hoc tax advisory work
- Assisting with internal risk management procedures of KPMG
- Reporting results and findings to more senior staff and providing them with general support as necessary
- Discussing client queries and requests and assisting in the drafting of relevant responses
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant tax, legal or accountancy university degree
- Pursuing a Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Strong client and team communication skills
- Drive and initiative with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, hybrid working model and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com