Supervisor, Transfer Pricing, Tax Department – Nicosia 23 views
We are currently looking to recruit a high caliber individual to join our Transfer Pricing team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be assigned to work on various engagements which will cover a variety of Transfer Pricing (TP) related issues and will also advise a wide range of international and local clients.
- Providing advice to clients and interacting with the relevant Authorities
- Providing excellent service to both local and multi-national Cyprus headquartered companies with TP related issues
- Preparing TP training presentations aimed at external and internal audiences
- Undertaking effective research towards providing effective solutions
- Understanding and analyzing technical issues
- Building the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Monitoring and upholding high quality of service to clients (internal and external)
- Coaching and giving clear directions, positive and constructive feedback to less experienced staff
- University degree with a grade of at least 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Willingness and ability to take initiative
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, hybrid working model and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com