SEM Specialist (5878) 23 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm, we are seeking to recruit an SEM Specialist to join their team based in either Nicosia or Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for developing optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings. You will ideally hold a relevant academic background in the fields of Marketing/PR/Digital Marketing and possess approximately 2+ years of relevant experience within a similar role. Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken) are a must.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEM keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEM strategy performance.
- When conducting paid search campaigns, the SEM Specialist will execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEM strategy.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Closely collaborate with web development team to ensure SEM best practices are properly.
- followed throughout website content.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.).
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies.